Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BHLDN!

Holy crap.


Where was this shop when I was getting married?!  I absolutely love these dresses.  Well, most of them.  There are a few that I just can't get on board with– but I know they would be adorable on the right person.  I'm a huge fan of Anthropologie so when I heard about BHLDN I began saying my prayers that one of my sisters would please-oh-please get engaged so we can have an excuse to try on these dresses!  I'm sure it will be some time before either of them start shopping for bridal party outfits, but i have a feeling BHLDN's offerings will just get better and better with time.  But for now– would it be too much for the sister of the bride to wear this fabulous Beauregard headband?


Ok, fine, I won't.  How about this or this instead?


Well done, guys.  This collection is simply beautiful!  I can't wait for an excuse to buy something from this shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment