Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Plaid + Leather Inspiration Shoot :: Sneak Peek!

I got to be part of 3 amazing inspiration shoots this past week.  They were all made up of incredible Portland wedding professionals and I learned so much from each of them.  I've gotten to see a few sneak peeks of them all, and all I can say is...  HOLY SH*T.  I figured these things would turn out awesome.  But WOW!  I am just blown away.  I'll leave you with images and a link to the sneak peek from Bryan Rupp Photography.

Floral + Coordination + Scene Styling: Stephanie Major of petalos
Clothing Stylist: Amy Allen
Hair + Make up: Terri Reece
Paper Goods: Paper Bloom
Models: Anna + Max (my sister and her boyfriend– so proud!)


www.bryanruppphotography.com

www.bryanruppphotography.com

www.bryanruppphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment