Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vote for Plum & Bronze Glamour!

Friends!  If you follow me on Facebook, you've probably seen my millions of posts about the Inspired Creations Contest held by Elizabeth Anne Designs and The Sweetest Occasion.

I was asked by the lovely Liz of Fleur:ology to be part of her team, and of course I jumped at the chance.  I just adore Liz, and was excited to work with her on such a great project.  She put together an incredible team and came up this ridiculously amazing inspiration shoot.  Here are a few of my faves:





So if you haven't already, please go here and leave a comment telling them how much you LOVE Plum & Bronze Glamour!  There are some amazing entries and I feel very honored to be part of this.


Floral, decor, and styling – Fleur:ology \ Photography – Diana Marie Photography \ Stationery – Paper Bloom \ Cake – Le Cookie Monkey \ Rentals – West Coast Event Productions \ Venue – Bella Via \ Hair – Face Body Beauty– Jennifer Walker \ Gown – AniA Collection \ Accessories – FeathersandFrills \ Makeup – Rachel Aron \ Macarons – Rachel Aron \ Models – Simona + Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment