Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Real Wedding: Brianne & Steve

A few months ago I posted a picture of the invitation I designed for Brianne and Steve (my brother-in-law).  The wedding was on August 14th and the photos just came back from the talented Jolie!  The photos are great and capture the beautiful wedding so perfectly.  Here are some of my favorite shots, including a few of the details I designed, and one of Yours Truly with the sweetest (and pantless) ring bearer around!






Congratulations Bri & Steve!  It was an honor being part of a wedding for such a beautiful couple.  I'm so happy you found love :)

: : : : : :

Photography: Jolie Photography
Venue: Camp Colton
Flowers: Duet Designs
Invitations & Reception items: Paper Bloom Studio
Catering: ¿Por Que No? (the food was so good that my husband and I went to the local restaurant the day after the wedding for lunch!!)
Also I have to mention The Toasted Coconut, who made the yellow flower headband I'm wearing and the ring bearer's matching bow tie!


No comments:

Post a Comment